Please keep your comments rated PG-13 or less. There are several different people reading this.

If you don't edit your comments, then the blog will disappear. Phil that means you.

Monday, November 30, 2009

On the 5th post of The Journey....

   Recently, I have had thoughts about returning to the game of dating. The problem is that I have no clue what to do. I mean I have my do and don't list and I know some things my friends did, but still. That will only get you so far. So with this portion of The Journey, I pose to you this question: How do you get up the nerve to ask a girl out? If you are a lady reader, just change the girl to a guy.
   I once heard a story about a guy, whom while on a vacation in one of those countries in Europe that has a large tower and an Arch, he and his girlfriend, decided to have sex. Now, what is funny about this, is they were in high school, well maybe just graduated, I don't remember. Anyways, I heard that he had to go talk to his mother for about 15 minutes about who knows what. The point is, I think that that was a mistake. For several reasons, mostly, you should never leave the lady after sex, that is mean or something. That same friend, let’s call him Mr. T, he likes to get right to sex in a relationship. Another friend his name is Petru Putsa, he dating a girl for about a month, then started sleeping with her, now they are broken up now.
   What I don't understand is that, what is the point of going so fast. Neither of my two friends are married to the girl they slept with. To me the best wisdom is this. "The less you do now, the more you get to share with your spouse." Remember that quote, it's a good one. 
  

4 comments:

Matt Gibson said...

I'm glad I don't know any of these people you're talking about. They sound like sexual deviants.

Matt Gibson said...

Also, I think you're right about saving things to share with your spouse. Which is why I'm saving second base for marriage. But unfortunately I've already been to all the other bases.

1st - Significant Eye Contact - Been there, done that, with several different partners.
2nd - Anal Sex - Saving myself for marriage
3rd - Holding Hands - Shit, I just went to 3rd with a dude last Friday!
And Home - Open Mouth Kissing - It's been a while, but I've gone home with like 4 different chicks. So yeah, I'm pretty slutterrific.

"Fine Romance" Phil Roman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"Fine Romance" Phil Roman said...

Ray, your blog is a scream for help that gets louder and louder with each post. Go ahead and pick up a Willamette Weekly and pick the "massage" you want and I'll get it for you.

I don't know what the bases are because Romanians don't play baseball. You know what we play? Soccer, which is all about scoring, not running around all these dumb bases (censored) people's chocolate (censored).

Oh and Ray, do you think that there's a chance that people sometimes break up for reasons other than sex? Or do you suggest that the real cause of every break up is that a couple didn't wait until marriage?

Speaking of waiting until marriage, I wouldn't do that because what if your (censored) is too big and can't fit inside her? Then you're screwed (although no literally obviously).