Please keep your comments rated PG-13 or less. There are several different people reading this.

If you don't edit your comments, then the blog will disappear. Phil that means you.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Second thoughts

Just so that you all know, I don't plan on every using any real names in my blogeroos. So, I also need to go over some key words that have codes. No, I am just going to let you all guess what they mean. A little background on where I come from. I retired from dating in March of 2003, and since then have had a very long time to see what dating is not supposed to look like. Mostly from my last girlfriend, whom recently asked me to befriend her on the good ol' social networking site. Fence Board. I was caught off graud by this, as I treated her exteamly poorly, and was the biggest jerk I have ever seen. She was the reason I retired from dating, as I never wanted to treat someone like that ever again. So, by not dating I can't.

With that story told, when you are in a relationship with someone, it is was best to treat them with respect and niceness. Guys open doors for the ladies, and ladies, do whatever you do, I am not goign to try and decipher girl code. Sorry, watching "Community" and writing a blog don't mix. BRING BACK CHIVALRY, it will really help win score points with your lady friends. Open doors, let ladies go first, if a ladie is cold, offer your jacket/coat. Theses are very simple things, that are really ever done.

PS, Phil I still have a shot glass for you from some trip I went on. Or it is just from PGE park.

4 comments:

"Fine Romance" Phil Roman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love "Community". Its hilarious
-Leslie

Kimberly said...

For extra special bonus points- open the car door! When she is getting in and out. I had a friend, yes he was just a friend, that did this for all women who rode in his car. Girlfriend, friend, whatever. Ten(+) years later, I still remember him because of this.

"Fine Romance" Phil Roman said...

Ray you are so right! I opened doors for Leigh and it worked. Did you just find a shot glass in your (censored)?