Please keep your comments rated PG-13 or less. There are several different people reading this.

If you don't edit your comments, then the blog will disappear. Phil that means you.

Friday, December 4, 2009

The first one is the hardest.

A friend of mine, asked me to start blogging about my thoughts into the world of dating. So I decided to do it. Now, for a few of you out there who might read this, I once wrote an 11 part essay title "The Journey", it was good, but this will be better. Way better. So each week I will post a new blog about my opinion of dating, and my thoughts on dating couples that I know.

Right out of the gate, I would like to say this, if you go to a concert of a band you know nothing about, someone picks you up and drives you home, it is a date. It is generally a good idea to say hell-o when they walk into the house, not as you are leaving the house to go to the car. Just a thought, say hell-o or some other version of that words first thing.

No comments: