Please keep your comments rated PG-13 or less. There are several different people reading this.

If you don't edit your comments, then the blog will disappear. Phil that means you.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Part Trois (three frenchie style)

   I was thinking today, about the times I have mentioned to a female that I am pondering about whether or not to ask a girl out. They always seem to think that if they flirt a little bit with me in front a the girl, that the girl will get a little jealous and be more willing to go out on a date. I honestly, have no clue how that makes any since. Maybe because I am a boy, but to me, if I saw a girl flirting with a boy, I would think that the girls lied the boy and vice versa, since the guy was entertaining the flirting girl.
   Which goes to my point, flirting is fun. However, there are things you should and shoudl not do when attempting to flirt. Here are the lists:
 DONT
Throw things at them, namely ice, EVER
Make fun of them
Be stupid
Pretend to be someone else
Talk in an accent that you aren't native to
Ask them to Read a book or short story
Interrupt them continuously
Call them a name of a different girl
Slap them across the face
DO
Have a buddy be a stupid alert, just in case you are doing something stupid.
Be respectful, people like that
Finish your sentences
Buy them a drink (if appropeate)
Use their name when talking to them.

If you follow those Do and Don'ts good you may be able to get a date with the person you may be thinking about asking out. Again, if you re-read part one to find out if what you are doing is a date or not.

1 comment:

"Fine Romance" Phil Roman said...

Ray, I like the stupid alert idea. However, I think you may be deeply disturbed and in need of social counseling. You should also make it a New Year's Resolution to unretire from dating in 2010.