Please keep your comments rated PG-13 or less. There are several different people reading this.

If you don't edit your comments, then the blog will disappear. Phil that means you.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Where's a tree? I'm bothered.


   One thing that has always bugged the tar out of me is when a friend starts dating someone, and then never wants to do something without the new boyfriend/girlfriend. I have a friend, Mr. T, the same friend from a few postings ago. When he started dating his first girlfriend, we will call her Rachel; he never did anything without her. Granted we were in high school, but I remember one day Mr. T picked me up for school, and we went from my house, to Rachel house. Not a problem, I was indifferent to Rachel at this point in time. So, we get to Rachel house, and she comes to the car, and then her and Mr. T start making out in the front seats of the car, while I am sitting in the back. Now, to Mr. T's credit, he did ask me to close my eyes. The problem was that one of their elbows was resting on my knee. It was creepy. 
   During the summer, Phil would often be busy with Rachel, and was never able to hang out unless she was there too. So, to help pass the time, I would often call Mr. T just to interrupt whatever they were doing. That was mean; do not do that to people.
   With the next few girlfriends that Mr. T had, the same thing, the girlfriend was always there. Some of the girls were super awesome, like "Levi jeans", the future wife. Some girls sucked like the one before the future Mrs. T. I do not remember her name, but I did not like this one. 
   There have been other friends that have also done this. My good friend "Jean Luc", dating a girl for I think about 2 years, and was super happy with her, and at the drop of a hat, would go to her aid. They did everything together, in fact he stopped do things with Mr. T and I altogether unless we went and woke him up.
   I understand that when you care for someone you want to spend time with him or her. I get that, which does not bother me. What bothers me is when; your friends cancel plans because the person they like cannot go. It pisses people off when your friends do that. DO NOT BE A JERK TO YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE SOMEONE YOU LIKE CANT BE THERE. SHOW UP AND BE A LITTLE BUMMED BUT SHOW UP.

In case you are concerned that the people in this posting are you, unless you went to Centennial High school and graduated June 12, 2001, it is not about you.

3 comments:

"Fine Romance" Phil Roman said...

Ray, I think you think this song is about you, don't you?

This is great stuff. I'd like for you to reflect on it more for our podcast.

I'm also sorry that I was busy getting (censored) and couldn't come to your house to play (censored) with your collection of (censored)!

Anonymous said...

Wait, so you don't REALLY have a friend named Mr. T??

Anonymous said...

No, but his middle name is just the letter T.