Please keep your comments rated PG-13 or less. There are several different people reading this.

If you don't edit your comments, then the blog will disappear. Phil that means you.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

8.0

The New Year’s Kiss

This is a tradition, which I do not understand very well. Maybe it is because I have never done this tradition, or maybe because I don’t want to spread germs. HOWEVER, I would think that any tradition where you are going around kissing people in a large group, would lead to the spreading of the mononucleosis (the kissing disease). Now, MONO, as I will call it for short, because I don’t want to write out the long word ever time, takes you out of the game for like a month. I have never had mono, but I know people who have, and I hear it sucks. Not like a hicky, but like a nasty flu that last for a month. So why are earth are people going around helping these germs populate the earth. I mean this is no polio, but still. I thought germs were bad? Anyways, I guess what I am trying to say is where are these parties where people go kissing people willy nilly. There is a gal out there that I would like to ask out on a date, however, I don’t think that the last gentleman of the 21 century would use a stupid germ spreading tradition to kiss a girl. OR would he?

1 comment:

Matt's Corner said...

I thought the tradition was to kiss your "significant other" at midnight.

I'm not familiar with the tradition of going around kissing people "Willy Nilly," although it sounds like fun.

I would also like to know where this is happening, as I too have never shared a New Year's kiss. I kissed a lady on the forehead once, but that was weird, and I don't think you can catch mono from that. Although, I probably already have mono. By now, most people my age either have mono, or (CENSORED).