Please keep your comments rated PG-13 or less. There are several different people reading this.

If you don't edit your comments, then the blog will disappear. Phil that means you.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Part 24, Eu De Toilet

While taping an episode of my good friends Podcast, which can be heard on Cascadia.fm, "In Bed with Matt and Phil." I was waiting in the good room between taping and went to use the restroom. When I got there I was horrified by what I saw. I mean I thought that you always did a complementary flush after you were done doing your business to make sure that everything went down. BUT no, sitting in the toilet bowl was a bunch of used toilet paper.

This led me to think about the fact that guys should ALWAYS put the toilet seat down after using it. I mean it is what the gentleman would do for the ladies. Secondly, you never know if you are going to wake up and need to go. 

Back to the ladies part, the nice thing to do for the ladies, since they need to sit down when they use the toilet. Unless you want to get set to the couch at 3am, put the seat back down.

Lastly, this incident reminded me that the gentlemen will also, ALWAYS put a fresh roll of toilet paper on the roll when they use the end of it. Tissues are for the nose, not the bum.

No comments: