Please keep your comments rated PG-13 or less. There are several different people reading this.

If you don't edit your comments, then the blog will disappear. Phil that means you.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Part 007 * 3 + 2

   When I was in high school some friends and I came up with a code, so that when each other houses, we could talk about sex and not let the parents know what was going on. Our good friend Mr. T really liked to talk about sex. Anyways, there is a point. When you get to the age of like 18, it is time to stop talking and using codes to talk about girls and other things. You can still joke about them, but you really can't use them. The other day I was at work, and I started remembering all the stupid things that my friends and I did. Mostly, Mr. T and I. 
   Mr. T, has a pod cast called "In bed with Matt and Phil", I don't listen to this podcast every week, I have been a guest twice. You should not listen if you don't like profanity. I would give this podcast an "R" rating for the topics of conversations. 
   Back to codes, the code system we used in High school was all about the library, everything about books meant something else. From "Going to the library", reading a short story, reading a book, reading a book with a dust jacket. This was a great code, as it was unbreakable, since it was just that good. 
   Seriously, codes are great when you are like 14, but when you are a senior in high school they are lame. Don't be lame and don't use codes. Be blunt and straight to the point.
   If you want to pass secret notes back and forth to a girl or boy to have a little fun, DON'T do this as a flirting method. ALSO the whole note that states  "Do you like me circle yes or no" Not a good idea after 8th grade.

No comments: