Please keep your comments rated PG-13 or less. There are several different people reading this.

If you don't edit your comments, then the blog will disappear. Phil that means you.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Underpants

   I was out with some friends the other night, watching some Fox news, for the weather report. The weather girl is rather good looking, and does a fairly good job with the weather predictions. We also watched some Lady Gaga music videos. Those are some unique videos, kudos for being original.

   One of the things that was brought up was about clothing. Yes, three guys talked about clothing. It may have had something to do with the latest dress mishap, I do not really know, but it got me thinking about all the scantily clad women out there, and the example they set. I mean really, when did it become okay to go underpants less every day? A great example is in the preview for the movie “She’s out of my League” there is a scene where they come to a pool, and talk about swimming, and one of the guys says underwear is okay, and the girl replies, it would be okay if I were wearing any.” Now, I just do not understand why that would be comfortable. I guest hosted a blog, “In Bed with Matt and Phil”, which can be found on ITunes, where I took a series of questions and this was one that I had to answer. Really, I think that people should wear comfortable clothes, but remember that there are people out in the world, that will see girls wearing not much, and then become the victim of a very bad crime.

   So please, for the sake of the gentlemen out in the world, help us by not being an easy target for mean people. Being charged with assault is not something that a gentleman wants to deal with.

No comments: