Please keep your comments rated PG-13 or less. There are several different people reading this.

If you don't edit your comments, then the blog will disappear. Phil that means you.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Part 14.2 The Flying Dutchmen


  Due to many comments I received, I have come to the conclusion that the guy should pay for as many dates as he girl lets him pay for. Hopefully, you are dating a nice respectful girl that will not take advantage of this and order 30 steaks every date. 

   Guys, also you should expect to watch at least one "chick-flick" with your lady friend. I recommend Ever After, The Princess Bride, New in Town, or Fever Pitch. Hitch is also good. These are films that you will enjoy, as well as the lady you watch them with.  

   I know these things due to a training I endued growing up with an older sister. Trust me, sometimes; the girls do not want to watch Gladiator or Braveheart every Friday night. Throw a curveball and suggest a fun romantic comedy.