Please keep your comments rated PG-13 or less. There are several different people reading this.

If you don't edit your comments, then the blog will disappear. Phil that means you.

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Finally the Foote has come back...

 It has been a long decade since my last entry into the blog. A lot of happened in that decade, with one exception. I am still retired from dating. Most of my friends are now married, and have kids. I have finally found my calling and career. (It took far too long for that). And the 20 year high school reunion happened. I moved to a new city, well I visited it often before I moved, but that is where we landed today. 

As mentioned before, I have no desire to meet a woman at a bar, when she is wasted and not in her normal state of mind. That seem cheap, and someone who drinks that often, is not necessarily the type of woman that I want to be around. I tried the internet dating, Bumble, eharmony, those types of places, but the type of woman that I am interested in, are not the type that are being matched to me, or starting off the conversation(Bumble). 

The biggest issue I am hitting is that I do not have a social circle that allows me to meet people. I work, I go home, and I will go do things with the extended family that lives in the city I do. None of them seem to work with women that are single, or are friends with people who know single women. The women that I work with, are, to the best of my knowledge all married, or in serious relationships. There are maybe two that are not. However, I do not want to toe the line of harassment at work, and thing that seeing if there is an interest to go get coffee is not worth the risk to my job. 

In the two decades that I have been retired from dating, I have finally found out why I treated my last girlfriend like complete garbage. Thus I can unretire from dating, as that what caused the retirement in 2002. So, therefore, for a Ray of hope and a foote in the right direction, I head back out into the Journey of the dating game. 

No comments: